Tuesday 4 October 2011

*tHere aRe few thiNgs tHat mAke mE hapPier thAn poOL knitTing anD piCniCs!*

                                   ...but unfortunately the season it´s almost over...


IMG_4458


Yesterday I was wearing a  chunky woolen cardigan, and this morning I was with my bikini at the Julu pool...soooo happy! and the day just got better and better because I had lunch with my friend Tiago, we made a picnic at the pivate garden in the Celebrities Mansion...


Pocas cosas me hacen más feliz que tricotar en la piscina y picniquear...quedan los días contados...por eso hay que aprovechar! Ayer estaba con una chaqueta de lana y hoy en bikini en la Julu pool! y para comer picnic con Tiago en el jardicito privado de la Celebrities Mansion...
IMG_4461


Y más knitting, of course... 
IMG_4471


...he empezado mi bufanda del invierno y va a toda máquina! 
IMG_4483


As I am getting ready for the cold weather, I started to knit my winter scarf, it´s going so fast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment