Monday 21 May 2012

......... . ._____________*D.a.M*__________. . ...........

My sister is a great source of inspiration, we live very far from each other, but we try to catch up often on the phone, by emails or travelling together. Yesterday she told me about this argentinian brand, DAM, created by the designer Carola Bessaso. I love the collections and, on top of all, I love the philosophy of the brand : unique, different, very artisctic and not based on the trends just in amazing and impacting designs...have a look!


Screen shot 2012-05-21 at 下午03.10.36


Dam


Mi hermana que siempre es una fuente de inspiración para mi, me hablo ayer de esta marca argentina, DAM. Me encantan sus diseños, pero lo que mas me gusta es la filosofia de la marca que "se aleja del establishment con un approach mas artistico que comercial..." Me siento 100% identificada



No comments:

Post a Comment