Tuesday 16 April 2013

_________ ☆ A sLoW wEEkenD ☆ _________

This weekend I gave a lecture in a Slow Fashion Workshop at the Tongji University. I talked about how important is for me to preserve aesthetcis, values and traditional techniques from cultures all over the world. I illustrated it with images from my trips to Bolivia, Vietnam, Morocco, Turkey, Thailand...and my projects in the last months. It was a great experience!


Then I went to the EcoFair Design where I met all my folks from other fairs and design events in the city, it was a sunny and beautiful day...


IMG_4474

IMG_4476

IMG_4478


Este finde he dado una charla en un Workshop sobre Slow Fashion. Hablé de la importancia que tiene para mí en preservar estéticas, valores y técnicas tradicionales de diferentes culturas del planeta. Ilustré esta idea con imágenes de mis viajes por Bolivia, Turquía, Marruecos, Vietnam, Tailandia...y también con mis proyectos realizados en los últimos meses. 


Después fui a la Eco Fair Design donde me encontré con mis compañeros habituales de ferias, mercadillos y este tipo de eventos en la ciudad...hacía un día precioso y soleado, y estaba también Sunny!

IMG_4492
IMG_4489IMG_4490IMG_4491



IMG_4493

IMG_4495



No comments:

Post a Comment