Saturday 24 March 2012

_____________¨*kniTTinG maD!*¨_______________

I landed in London 3hrs ago and It feels so good to be back in Europe! I love it here...


I spended the whole flight knitting...12 hours non stop! I am about to finish a dress with beautiful yarns that a friend brought me from the Czech Republic (pix soon!). Another friend send me this great video of a band based in San Francisco, they all wear crochet from head to toes...Something is happening in the world and the knitting...is a global movement... colorful revolution!!siiiii!!!


 


Estoy recién aterrizada en Londres  y feliz de estar en Europa!. Me he pasado la totalidad del vuelo, unas 12 horas, crocheteando sin parar!!!En breve terminaré un vestidín que me estoy haciendo con unas lanas guapísimas que me trajo un amigo de la Repúbica Checa...ya haré fotos!


Otro amigo me ha mandado este vídeo de una banda de San Francisco que hace apología del crochet... de la cabeza a los pies... me encanta esta locura  que se está extendiendo por el planeta con el crochet!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment