Tuesday 20 September 2011

!___________*baCk tO ShaNgHai*___________!

IMG_4206 Last day of summer in Shanghai, and the view through my window is quite depressing...I hope we won´t have this weather until next may!IMG_4190


Vuelta a Shanghai. Hoy, en el último día del verano, la vista desde mi ventana es bastante deprimente...un día gris plomizo con esa espesa neblina tan característica Shanghai...una buena forma de animar el día es deshacer la maleta de mi tour japocoreano llena de bonitos recuerdos y alguna que otra adquisición. Lo primero que busco es este Cd de HIBIKI, una cantante japonesa con una voz preciosa, música melancólica tipo Carole King...me encanta.


A good way to cheer up is to unpack my suitcase full of souvenirs from my Asian tour..first thing I take is this beautiful CD from HIBIKI, cute japanese music playing in my home...
IMG_4209


I love this hand painted glasses that I brought from Seoul. Me encantan estos vasitos pintados a mano que compré en Seúl 
IMG_4224


And this new coushions for my living room, they costed me less than 1 euro (the two of them together!) Y estos cojines floreados tan retro para mi salón, me costaron menos de un euro los dos juntos!
IMG_4204


But I think that my best buy is this one: 150mt of this beautiful rope made of recycled fabric for 15 euros! 


Pero mi compra favorita es esta: 150 metros de esta cuerda hecha con tejidos reciclados, me costó menos de 15 euros, en Japón!
IMG_4212


I am so happy with this romper that I loved from the TOPSHOP last summer collection...a japanese brand copied it exactly the same...and now it´s mine! 


Y estoy encantada con este pichi que tenía TOPSHOP este verano, una marca japonesa lo ha fusilado y me he podido hacer con él, yupi! Hoy estreno look de otoño con medias...
IMG_4217


New autumn look wearing tights...bye bye summer time!



No comments:

Post a Comment